In which we interview Angus Muir
- Going from “this is crazy” to “wow, this works”
- Being wary of Value Stream diagrams that are too pretty
- Overcoming “not my problem”-syndrome and learned helplessness
- Patterns of lean-agile leadership
- The lessons of the marshmallow tower TED talk, and developing the “assassination skills” to stop throwing good money after bad and pivot initiatives.
- Overcoming arrogance by creating clear accountability to our ultimate customers
- Noticing and adjusting for bias
- “Building bridges is a messy business; sometimes you have to deal with the mud”
If you wish to support this podcast, please consider donating.Become a Patron!