In which we interview Linda Rising
- Effective ways of introducing new ideas, discovered through much struggle
- Fearless Change
- More Fearless Change
- Telling stories that involve people emotionally
- Attempting big change is usually unsustainable. Instead, growing ideas and approaches together organically works much better.
- We cannot take everyone with us. For any new idea, there will be champions and early adopters, but there will be laggards as well.
- What genuine diversity is about
- Braver Angels
- Daniel Kahneman’s Thinking Fast and Slow
- Jonathan Haidt’s Happiness Hypothesis
- Menlo Innovations
- Building trust by sharing food together
- The ease with which we get divided into groups, and yet we all overestimate the number of nickels in a jar
- The miracle of agape
- Embracing both the early adopters and the laggards
- Choosing worthy targets
- Dealing with ego
- The magic of hope
- Suzanne Simard’s Finding the Mother Tree
- Peter Wohlleben’s The Hidden Life of Trees
- Linda’s intentions as a Mother Tree for us
If you wish to support this podcast, please consider donating.Become a Patron!