In which we interview Al Shalloway
- How logic isn’t enough to achieve impact. An engaging conversation is essential.
- Cultivating empathy
- Echo chambers and how we might break out of them.
- Ways of dealing with complexity
- Systems Thinking and Russ Ackoff’s “TED talk”
- How amazing instructors seem to be reading our minds
- Steve Tendon and The Book of TameFlow
- What makes a professional coach?
- Dealing with toxic cultures
- Stoicism and Ryan Holiday’s work
- Trim tabs
- The Amplio community of practice
- Success Engineering
If you wish to support this podcast, please consider donating.Become a Patron!