We believe leadership matters most. It’s time to recapture the simplicity of great leadership.
A reset for leadership
The world can do with better leaders. Let’s become them.
It is no use waiting for our bosses to become better leaders, and hope for the best in the mean time. However, we can start right away to become better leaders ourselves.
In the Leadership Essentials workshop we will explore:
- Why leadership matters, particularly in recent times
- What do great leaders provide
- What do we need to thrive at work, and how do we create that
- What advances in our understanding of neurology have to teach us about leadership and habits
- How to reframe feedback for faster and more reliable kaizen
- How language influences leadership
- What can we learn from Silicon Valley about psychological safety
- The many faces and styles of leadership
- Models for leadership in times of transformation