In which we interview Joanne Stone
- What Wick’d Agile is about
- How getting fired as an Agile Coach triggers deep insight and professional growth
- How people experienced in practicing an agile mindset may band together and help in more communities – with an invitation to join us in the World Café Event on September 10th.
- The Agility Impact Community
- Unintended consequences, and the story of the Cats in Borneo
- Leadership agility
- The inspirational example of José Andrés and the World Central Kitchen
- Going from bickering to feeling like we belong
If you wish to support this podcast, please consider donating.Become a Patron!